2. Paper coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction. We will accept only coupons issued by Price Chopper or the manufacturer of the relevant product. We will not accept photocopies of coupons.
3. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
4. Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
5. Coupons have no cash value.
6. Price Chopper will not accept manufacturer coupons that display another retailer's logo or name unless such coupon is for a specific item with the same product identifiers as the product included in our customer's purchase transaction.
7. We will not accept coupons unless they have an expiration date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
8. We will not accept coupons that, in the determination of Price Chopper personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
9. We will not accept coupons that do not contain the manufacturer’s contract in its entirety.
10. Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
11. All applicable bottle and packaging deposits on the purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
12. Price Chopper reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
14. Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout.
15. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
16. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
17. We will not accept "free product" internet printed manufacturer coupons. The value of an internet printed coupon may not exceed $5.00.
20. Price Chopper does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
21. Coupon stacking policies for manufacturer coupons apply to paper and electronic coupons that have been loaded to a Chopper Shopper REWARDS Card.
22. If a customer presents two manufacturers coupons for the same item in a single transaction, Price Chopper will give the highest discount for that item, subject to the terms of the applicable offer and/or coupon.
23. Price Chopper does allow a store issued coupon and a manufacturer issued coupon to be applied to the same item. Limitations detailed in point #1 do apply to stacked coupons.
25. We reserve the right to limit rain check quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
26. Rain checks will not be provided for beer, wine, spirits, tobacco products or items advertised as "clearance", "while supplies last," "limited quantities," or other designation indicating a limited supply.
We may change these rules at any time. All coupon redemption terms are subject to the terms of the rules in effect at time of redemption. Rule changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current rules will be posted at the customer service area in each store. You are also advised to periodically check our website for any changes to these rules.